Mark has designed and led change programs, infrastructure and personnel projects assisting large agencies and companies to adapt to and operate within highly complex dynamic environments.
Lead change to ensure the Qld Public Safety Business Agency (PSBA) delivers services in line with the strategic and operating needs of its clients (public safety agencies including Police, Fire and Ambulance), this included creating service agreements between PSBA and its clients by leading collaborative processes which created fruitful working relationships. And designing and embedding a new agency wide Service Delivery Framework and Ethos.
Managed projects relating to a A$500M project to create a new Police Academy and Operations Facility for the QPS. This included delivering a state of the art driver training facility.
Areas of speciality:
- Organisational Change & Culture Enhancement
- Corporate Governance
- Operations Leadership
- Business Continuity
- Emergency Response
- Crisis & Disaster Management
- Enhancing Organisational Capability
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Skilled Communicator
- Achieving Legislation Change
- Policy Development & Implementation
- Corporate Ethics & Integrity, QldGov.
- Management Consultant, Gov. and Corporate.
- Manager, Disaster Management, QldGov.
- Change Leader, PSBA.
- Director, Legislation Development QldGov