Paddy is a former senior commissioned offer in the Australian Armed Forced and senior executive level leader with over 40 years’ experience. His military experience was predominantly gained in command, planning and operational developments. He held representational appointments in the United States and United Kingdom and senior national representative appointments in operations in the Middle East. Paddy continues to be engaged on an ongoing based by the Australian Defence Force’s Joint Operations Headquarters.
Paddy holds a masters of Defence Studies from the university of Canberra and a Graduate Diploma in Strategic Studies from Deakin University.
Areas of speciality:
- Strategy formulation, business rationalisation and optimisation
- Stakeholder engagement at the senior/executive level
- Design and implementation of supply chain and logistics programs within APAC, particularly in the Defence and security sectors
- Program and project management of complex military efforts
Major projects delivered:
- Operation Iraqi Freedom – Colonel Plans
- INTERFET Operation Astute – Colonel Plans
- Australian Federal Police contract for helicopter AME/SAR support in the Solomon Islands 2011-13