For Vaxa clients, Todd has undertaken key strategy development, stakeholder engagement, government relations, operational planning, capital raising, creation of commercial documents and assembling and integrating teams, across Government, NGO and private sectors.
He is well placed to identify emerging markets, business opportunities, value proposition development, value creation and planning and strategy execution coupled with integration of investor relations, capital raising and end user identification. Todd’s extensive client base and return work demonstrates the effectiveness of his delivery and advice. His clients and partners include Serco, Toll, Qube, Endeavour Foundation, Edmund Rice Foundation, BBS/Guard Dog Security Services, RZ Resources, Gold Coast Marine Aquaculture, Coles, Queensland Government, Bundaberg Regional Council and many more.
Todd offers clients insight and access to influential and key decision-makers within business and Government communities. Passionate about delivering social impact programs across the Australasia and the wider Indo Pacific, Todd continues to volunteer his time to raise funding and provide strategic advice with For Purpose organisations including Legacy, the Edmund Rice Foundation, Xavier, One in Four Children, and Terrace Timor Foundation.
- BBS Group of Companies/Guard Dog Security (PNG) Sale Process 2014-17
- Endeavour Foundation Strategy, Sales and Business Development re-alignment – 2017-current
- Northrop Grumman C-27J contract – 2016
- Talisman Sabre 2006 – current
- Qube Government Services Strategic Engagement Partnership 2015-2020
- Toll/New South Wales Air Ambulance Contract 2014
- Commonwealth of Australia Integrated Logistics and Supply Chain programs of significance (2001 to current)
- Queensland Government/Queensland Reconstruction Authority Cyclone Debbie JTF661 Supply Chain and Logistics Strategy and Lead – 2017
- Major Australian agribusiness brand, value and supply chain projects – 2001-current
- Director – Legacy Brisbane
- Member – Supply chain and Logistics Association
- Member – Australian Institute of Management
- Member – Charted Institute of Logistics and Transport
Areas of speciality:
- Strategic business development
- Design and implementation of supply chain and logistic programs within APAC
- Complex bid/tender development coordination and key stakeholder engagement